What are the check-in and check-out times?
You can check-in from 2.00 pm. If the room is already available, you can immediately start your stay (without any extra charge) or you can store your luggage and start enjoying all hotel facilities.
You can check-out by 10.00 am and leave your suitcases in our left-luggage office until the departure time.
Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
Yes, the Royal Plaza Hotel has a pool with hydro-massage, available in summertime.
Who can I address to have sunbeds and beach umbrellas on the beach?
You can address the lifeguard directly or choose the all-inclusive formula and pay it directly at the hotel.
Can I have discounted tickets for the parks?
You cannot buy them at the reception but you can ask the receptionist for more information about where to find them.
What are the opening times of the restaurant?
The restaurant is open for breakfast from 7.00 to 10.00 am; for lunch from 12.30 to 2.00 pm and for dinner from 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Are there any specific dietary requirements?
It is important to specify them at the time of booking. Then we will decide a suitable menu.
What if a doctor is needed?
You can go to the first-aid station’s practice otherwise the doctor can come to the hotel 24 hours a day. You pay directly the doctor.
What are the hotel payment options?
We accept cash up to the amount permitted by law. Above that amount you can pay by credit cards and bankcard.
What if I need an invoice?
You should inform us at the time of booking and convey your tax data. In case of deposit it is absolutely compulsory.
Is there a concierge at the hotel?
Yes, there is. The hotel is under 24-hour supervision.
Are pets welcome?
No, pets are not allowed at our hotel.
Do I need to pay the tourist tax in Rimini?
Yes, you need to pay it. As far as the 4-star hotels it amounts to € 3,00 per person per day and must be paid cash and on site.
WHO MUST PAY
- The tourist tax is payable by people who spend the night in the accommodation facilities of the Municipality of Rimini up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
- The tax is also payable when the guest’s cost of accommodation is charged to the Municipality of Rimini.
WHO MUST NOT PAY
- residents of the Municipality of Rimini
- individuals present in the accommodation facilities but who do not spend the night (“day-use)
- minors until the fourteenth year of age
- minor children, from the second onwards, if they are accommodated with their parents, exclusively in the months of June, July and August
- for the purpose of calculating the number of the minor children, also the kids who are not yet fourteen years old and already enjoy the exemption are included
- people who assist patients admitted to health facilities of the municipal area by reason of one carer per patient
- personnel from the state, provincial or local armed forces or corps, and also from the National Fire Department and the Civil Defence who stay for service requirements.
- each coach driver who stays for service requirements
- a tour leader providing assistance to groups organised by travel agencies and tourism, every 24 participants.
- all staff members of the tourist accommodation where they work
- elderly people, aged 65 and older, belonging to groups organised by local public bodies who stay in hotel structures classified into 1 – 2 – 3 stars, excluding the months of July and August
- subjects with 100% disability
- any accompanying carers of people with 100% disability who are paid the carer’s allowance by INPS (National Institute for Social Security) and INAIL (National Institute against Accidents at Work) by reason of one carer per patient
- foreign citizens requesting international protection who arrived following unscheduled flows and are part of some special national reception plans with effect from September 25th, 2014.
WHO REFUSES TO PAY
The individuals who being liable to pay the tourist tax, refuse to pay it to the manager of the accommodation facility, are subject to the recovery of the tax increased by 30% penalty, pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 471/97 and the interest for late payment.
How far is the hotel from...?
Beach: about 50 metres
Rimini Exhibition Centre: 5,9 km
Rimini Conference Centre: 3,9 Km
Rimini Town Centre: 2 km circa
The Panoramic Wheel of Rimini: 1,4 km
Aquafan (leisure park): 15 Km
Oltremare (leisure park): 15 km
Fiabilandia (lesiure park): 5.9 km
Italia in Miniatura (leisure park): 7.2 km
Mirabilandia (leisure park): 42 km
Misano World Circuit: 21 km
105 Stadium – Rimini: 5 km
Le Befane Shopping Mall: 5.4 km
Rimini Railway Station: 1 km circa
Rimini Airport: 7.7 km
Highway exit Rimini North 12 km
Highway exit Rimini South: 5.4 km
I decided to arrive by train. How far is the railway station?
The railway station is about 1 km from the hotel, in only 15 minutes you can reach the railway station of Rimini.
Is there a car park?
Yes, there is. The hotel has a private car park subject to availability (included and as a gift when choosing the Family Young and Comfort Rooms). For all other room types an extra charge of € 10,00 per day is required.